Dr. EveAnn Lovero teaches International Business and Strategic Management at Lewis University. In her Strategic Management capstone course in the M.B.A. program at Lewis University, students publish their final projects on Amazon.com and blog their homework assignments.
Here’s a link about Digital Portfolios the my Strategic Management Course at Lewis University:
Here’s a video clip about Dr. Lovero’s Strategy class:
She also writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
Her Twitter handle is @SocialMediaEvie
It is important to build your digital reputation with engaging content to enhance your long-term career prospects. Most recruiters and employers will Google your name before they contact you for an interview.
Your electronic portfolio (e-portfolio or digital portfolio) will become a representative sample of your skills, abilities and intellectual prowess. If you create a high-quality digital portfolio with relevant content, it will enhance your digital reputation. This will make you more attractive to companies that are hiring.
- Welcome to the World of Social Media (eveannlovero.com)
- Lesson #2: Let’s Get Social; The Beauty of Blogs and Social Media Networks (eveannlovero.com)
- Don’t Underestimate the Value of Social Media (openforum.com)
- The Wonderful World of Strategic Management (eveannlovero.com)
- I Love Pinterest: Social Media Lesson #4 (eveannlovero.com)
- Widgets Drive Traffic to Your Site and Enhance your Social Media Reputation and Prominence (eveannlovero.com)
- Do You Really Know How to Use LinkedIn? (clutchmagonline.com)